[Cbsupport] Problem K3B DVD Error

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Fri Feb 23 18:39:18 UTC 2007

Hi there,

If you are burning you should always choose "Cancel" when the CD/DVD
dialog box asks you what to do (other option is "Open in New Window").
You can then just do the burning thing as per normal. The DVD should
eject when it is supposed to.

If on the other hand you want to read the DVD (it is a data disk) you
would choose 'Open in New Window". For a DVD (movie) that you might
watch you can choose "Cancel" and open up a movie player (VLC/XINE).

Sorry you didn't get a reply as quick as we would normally do, it
appears the list admins have gone on holiday and didn't tell us.

Cheers,

Kylie

PS Sorry if this ends up being a duplicate, I'm having trouble with some
of the linux.org.au lists we have.