[Cbsupport] hi from ezra and mouse search

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Tue Dec 18 04:58:49 UTC 2007

Hi Ezra,

You probably did leave your mouse behind, please pop in and pick one up
when ever you are in the area. We close this Friday at 5pm for the year.
We will open again on Sat Jan 12th.

Take a look at
http://monkeyjedi.blogspot.com/2006/06/free-wireless-in-melbourne.html
and
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/index.cfm?a=wiki&tag=Free_WiFi_Hotsposts
for free wireless access points in Melbourne.

Cheers,

Kylie