[Cbsupport] unresponsive dvd burner/player

Nadia Woods ash_nadi at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 01:18:49 UTC 2007

i am having lots of trouble with my dvd burner. since i purchased my
computer the dvd burner has been tempremental - sometimes it doesnt work and
sometimes if i shut down and restart it may work. this happens even when
playing a cd or dvd. the system cant open the disc drive. more recently i
cant get it to work at all! i may have had a bug in k3b, but recently
upgraded and now that seems to be working fine. should i reinstall the
burner? i am not sure what the problem could be?
nadia.