[Cbsupport] cont,.. installing cbv distro,..

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 9 11:43:05 UTC 2007

Hi Rohan,

The lilo command is with a capital C - that will make all the world of
difference. eg lilo -C /new/etc/lilo.conf

After running that command you should see
* Added Linux

We'll update the doc to include that info.

Hope this helps,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
President/Coordinator

Recycling computers with care for the community and the environment.
Low cost Linux computers for concession card holders.