No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:20:01 UTC 2007

> and 2
> How can I watch vidoes on line if if it says select realplayer or Windows?
> I have debian sid 2.3 g hdde and 128 SDRAM

Install relaplayer and mplayer. Mplayer should handle most videos for
you. It may pay to buy a bigger drive while you are at it though.
Multimedia tends to take up a silly amount of hard drive space.

> I have  many sound, graphic and multimedia packages that come with the
> debian, kde and x stuff

Enjoy, it is all good fun

shaun
--
Shaun Branden; email: shaun at pcuse.com; icq: 10469563
Computerbank South Australia: sa.computerbank.org.au