[Cbsupport] big pond

scott mraz razz62.scott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:31:02 UTC 2006

On 9/11/06, John Simpson <john.s.simpson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Scott
>
> I need to get some information from you
>
> How long ago did you get a computer from us? ( It'll help us determine a
> course of action as we recently change our Distribution)
>
> Are you on Dialup, Adsl or Cable?
>
> If on Dialup, did you get the modem from us?

Hi John ,

Thankyou for your  response ; I am  on  dial up , and did run the  Configure
Internet Connection . And yes the modem  did come from C Bank .
    With  regards to bringing in my  hard drive unit , i live without  a
car  right  down at  Rye Mornington Peninsula , so  getting to  Melbourne
with   public transport  is quite a mission.

If on Dial up, did you run the "Configure Internet Connection" from the