[Cbsupport] big pond

Thao Van Truong thao.truong at sortsolutions.com.au
Mon Sep 11 20:44:03 UTC 2006

Are you, able to come down the ComputerBank, if so i think that would be
the best way, if it's dial up, you would surely beable to help. if adsl
then I wont beable to answer that question Scott.

But goodluck in your journey..
Thao
Voluntary.Student.ComputerBank

> Dear CB Support,
>                           I  set  up my  puter for internet connection. It
> dials out and the modem  connects , but cannot display a web page , says
> "web page unavailable . Tech  support  at big pond don't  help with Linux
> ,
> and were going to refer me to someone else but at a charge. Any  help
> would
> be much  appreciated,,ty ,,regards  Scott

Thao Van Truong,
Technical Advisor
SortSolutions.com.au