[Cbsupport] Which Distro?

Mark Clohesy dragontamer at twistedsouls.com
Mon Jul 5 03:23:02 UTC 2004

> p.s. I think I have an idea for the ultimate virus :)
>
> connect these dots...

> ....I guess I would get arrested or something :)
>
> I AM joking !
>
> pete

Under the Patriot Act you have just been flagged by the FBI...
--
Mark "Zaney" Clohesy
Aurally Challenged Australians

dragontamer at twistedsouls.com
---------
This email and any attachments may be confidential.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.
---------