[Cbsupport] Re: [cai-vic] Info for knoppix builds Script - also addition /update for the knoppix install guide

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Sat Jul 3 16:42:02 UTC 2004

Hi again,

I forgot one package...  myspell-en-us - unfortunately we have to
use americanised spellings...this is the only dictionary we can
get a thesaurus for (there doesn't appear to be a Great Brittain
- gb - thesaurus??)... some of our users appreciate the thesaurus
utility. :)

Without this package spellcheck (en-us) functions will not work.

Sorry...I left that one out when i typed up the notes.

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies