[Cbsupport] Computerbank in bed with Microsoft?

Deb&Max hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Thu Jul 1 21:39:01 UTC 2004

> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/business/0,39023166,39152098,00.htm

LOL
Bill GATE$ is going to donate $40Mill AUD to  disadvantaged groups.
Does that mean that Computerbank will get some money for its great
initiative.  ( As long as it drops Linux I'm sure) My home page is
news.google.com.au and I read more.
How does other read this article and is this a way of billy getting rid
of Linux?
Avery

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0427-0, 29/06/2004
Tested on: 1/07/2004 11:37:51 PM