[Cbsupport] GUI Nebies Clock Change

M&D hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Wed Oct 29 20:40:02 UTC 2003

Hi Everyone
Have you changed your clock yet for daylight saving?
GUI=Graphical User Interface
See kde KStart/Help/Glossary/Alphabetical/G
Ability to use mouse and keyboard

No command lines needed

Ok this is suitable for those who don't know how to use Command Lines
and Shells/Term/Konsole
and those coming across from Windows

Right click on the clock usually on the bottom right hand corner of your
screen
Left button click on adjust Date and time
A pop up window will arrive type in your root password
    (If you have a ComputerBank Computer if you can't remember your Root
Password check with them)
Change the time or Location or date and click OK
Done easy simple You can also change other features of the clock like
look and feel by right clicking I mad mine larger (I'm half blind LOL)
and made the background yellow and chose a plain clock

regards Avery