[Cbsupport] Konqueror no longer crashes same with Klettres

deBrouwer&Maxwell hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sat May 31 23:20:01 UTC 2003

Hi
as to my thread in March
Konqueror Crashes
Since the apt  -d dist-upgrade that took me over 30 hours to download
and took
Grant about 12 hours to configure (thank you Grant)
I have the same Konqueror but it now works extremely well and I can use
the translator now
I couldn't before as it kept crashing so David and I are both now using
it with our mozilla and galeon
It works fine

The klettres didn't work before and since the upgrade it now works and
it has dutch on it as well as french and as I have reles still in holland
I willl be able to utilise that program now as well

Great !
Avery :-) ;-)