[Cbsupport] Not quite as ALMOST THERE as I thought.

Shaun Branden shaun at pcuse.com
Wed May 7 20:12:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 11:57:08AM +0000, Cara Rosehope wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have found a few more problems as well as those listed in the earlie
> message I have discovered that I can't get the floppy to unmount.
>
> Reported error
>
>    <unmount: /floppy:device is busy>

This error usually indicates that something is accessing the floppy
device. The usual cure is to make sure that you are not looking in the
floppy and the unmounting. For instance you may be trying to unmount the
floppy while konqueror is showing you the contents.

> Also, I can't change the font - a fairly major thing when I need to proof
> read thousands of words,

What happens when you try to change the font ?

By the way, keep the questions coming, you will get a great deal out of
your system if you are prepared to stumble through some initial
confusion.

cheers

shaun