[Cbsupport] Thanks - ALMOST there!

Cara Rosehope cararosehope at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 18:55:02 UTC 2003

Thanks Kylie and CB Support crew.

I can now mount the floppy, BUT, I cannot get a list of floppy documents
when I click on the OPEN option in the FILE drop-down menu as I could before
when I go to the drop-down menu.  It gives /mnt/floppy as an option, but
this is blank. When I get my list of documents on left clicking over the
FLOPPY ICON, it reads
                 <file:/floppy>, and not </mnt/floppy>

Does that give you any clues?

Also, the list of documents on the floppy that comes up is so small that I
can't read them so it's not practical to go via this route with a floppy
with more than a few docs on it.

Thanks to whoever it was that gave me the zoom suggestion - seems to have
done the trick.

The computer is now saving modified preexisting docs. THANKS.

How can I get my computer to talk to my printer ?- a matter of some urgency
for me - I have the CB recommended CANON BJC-1000SP model.

I look forward to you working further miracles - thanks so much,

CARA R.