[Cbsupport] [Fwd: Konqueror has conquered me]

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Thu Mar 27 06:59:20 UTC 2003

Here is some feedback re Konqueror...

BTW - I should say Avery has a P200 with 128 mb RAM - and this is
happening. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.