[Cbsupport] Chat information for Xchat

David hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sun Mar 23 12:35:01 UTC 2003

Dear Yrodedema

I think when we pose a question it goes to  everyone who is on the list
So therefore you must have about 10 messages from me

I thought that it was just going to the guys at computer bank

no wonder she says not to put my phone number in

I was in on Thursday to pick up our new computer and I asked about
getting a bigger hard drive later on
Kylie said if we bought one they could install it as we were there all
day getting Linux/debian  lessons and
waiting for the computer to be finished i don't rember everything
but i believe there would be a charge to instal a new drive
but I thought that she said we would have to buy one.
 Maybe she can do a deal for you but  find out the costs from your local
computershop and check out Tandy, Dick Smith and ACR (Australian
Computer Recyclers)  I got my modem and printer from them and they're
online and deliver at a reseasonable price

Its always good to be armed with as much options as possible and shop
around for the best prices.
I thought that Kylie was not in until Wednesday so check around before
hand and see what you can find out
regards Avery :-)