[Cbsupport] scanner

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Fri Mar 14 07:30:02 UTC 2003

Hi Mary,

Can we get some more information about this scanner - is it Colorpage
Vivid3x or ColorPage HR6 V2, HR6A, HR7, HR7LE, HR6X????

If it is the Vivid3x - we may have some issues getting it going at the
moment.

Please get back to us with more information.

Also realise there are some outstanding issues re memory (you have extra
memory but we haven't invoiced you for that yet).

I may be able to come around to your house in the near future - however
my car is not working so dont know when that may be.

We might be able to get someone else to come out - (charged) or to save
yourself money - you could come into CBV on our designated support day -
THURSDAY ONLY.

Give us a call to discuss (it isn't really necessary to speak to me! -
any tech will do)

Cheers,

Kylie

Mary Adsett wrote:

>    Hi everyone,  small question from dumb blonde,
>  can i have a Genius color page sp2 configured to work with the Kde
>linux system it   has port fittings  and i think it needs a scs1 card
>installed to work, sorry i don't know much more about these things and thats
>all the person that has it knows.
>                                                thanks mary

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc
Victorian State Branch
Tel: (03) 9600 9161
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.