[Cbsupport] OOo-help-en

Shaun Branden shaun at pcuse.com
Mon Jul 14 11:32:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 01:07:48PM +1000, Maxwell & deBrouwer wrote:

> Ok now my postings are to help other newbies they are not for techies,
> Obviously you know all this anyway
>
> I'm hoping that other newbies will post things they find as well
> So we don't all go a round in cirles and that way help ourselves
>
> I don't like being critised for every little thing I do and in future I
> will copy and paste those coments on the list for all to see
> Avery

Keep the posts coming Avery. I think it is great that someone is willing
to pass on info and encourage conversation.

Why do you need Open Office anyway ?

I have not found the need to install it at all.

have fun

shaun
--
Shaun Branden; email: shaun at pcuse.com; icq: 10469563
Computerbank South Australia: sa.computerbank.org.au