[Cbsupport] Printers for your Computerbank Computer

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Wed Feb 26 08:15:10 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Here is a tip for people considering buying printers for their computers.

BTW: I saw at BIG W in Highpoint that they were still selling the older Canon BJC1000sp. Please note that recent Canon's - in the main part - will not work under linux (yet).

I recommend the Epsom C41UX/SX - as it comes with both a black and a color cartridge. I saw it in Big W the other day for $128.If you shop around you may get it cheaper.

Cheers,

Kylie