[Cbsupport] Microsoft cuts XP price

Mark Clohesy dragontamer at twistedsouls.com
Sat Aug 30 14:30:02 UTC 2003

> It still sounds bloddy expensive to me and they are only clearing out
> old stock before 2003 Is released

I am not endorsing M$ products but if you read the article it actually
says that the new release will be the same price and that the reason for
the reduction in price is to encourage people using older versions to
upgrade.

<paste>
"The prices for the 2003 releases of the products will be the same.
Retail availability in Australia is October 22 but a technology guarantee
is effective from September 1."

--
Mark "Zaney" Clohesy
Aurally Challenged Australians

dragontamer at twistedsouls.com
---------
This email and any attachments may be confidential.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.
---------

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place