[Cbsupport] Response to Avery (long)

Mark Clohesy hidden_soul at twistedsouls.com
Mon Apr 7 23:56:03 UTC 2003

> --- Avery <hortnfash at dodo.com.au> wrote:
> > There are filters on all mail is being sent straight to delete

> If I've understood you correctly, you're saying that,
> you've received rude/unhelpful replies.  If so, that's
> disgraceful.
>

> 3) If people have been telling you that they're setting
> filters on your email, and that your emails are being
> deleted or ignored, then they're saying that they've chosen
> to ignore your messages.  That's nothing to worry about.
> Your messages are still getting through to the rest of us
> on the cbsupport list.  You are not being censored!!

Actually that was sent from avery when I tried to send to the cbsupport
list, answering her questions (well the ones I had an answer to) so she
is actually censoring our responses..

> 6) The fact that Computerbank people didn't respond to
> your questions is, in my opinion, embarrassing
> to our organisation.

I did try...
--
  Mark "Zaney" Clohesy
  Aurally Challenged Australians

This email and any attachments may be confidential.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.

                          wherever you are