[Cbsupport] Canon CanoScan Driver Project

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Tue Sep 24 12:37:01 UTC 2002

Hi again,

Is this what I need?

I had another look and found this Canon CanoScan Driver Project
http://canon-fb330p.sourceforge.net/
> This project aims to develop open-source drivers for Canoscan FB630P and FB330P parallel-port scanners. Thanks to user contributions and help, the N640P and N340P are compatible with this driver also.

Perhaps the N640p is the driver our client needs?

Any comments?

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.