[Cbsupport] Request

DR. JAMES ALBERT jamesalbert0 at eircom.net
Tue Nov 26 11:40:01 UTC 2002

Dear Sir/Madam

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE

I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates
or landed properties in your country on behalf of the
Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations of the
Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria.

Considering his very strategic and influential
position, he would want the transaction to be as
strictly confidential as possible. He further wants
his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now,
untill the completion of the transaction. Hence our
desire to have an overseas agent.

I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would
agree to act as our overseas agent in order to
actualize this transaction.

The deal, in brief, is that the funds with which we
intend to carry out our proposed investments in your
country is presently in a coded account at the
Nigerian Apex Bank (i.e. the Central Bank of Nigeria)
and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to
your country in a convenient bank account that will be
provided by you before we can put the funds
into use in your country. For this, you shall be
considered to have executed a contract for the Federal
Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria for which
payment should be effected to you by the Ministry, The
contract sum of which shall run into US$27.4 Million,
of which your share shall be 25% and 5% for expenses if you agree to be
our overseas agent.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring
some estates abroad. For this too you shall also serve as our agent.

In the light of this, I would like you to forward to
me the following information:

1. Your company name and address if any
2. Your personal fax number
3. Your personal telephone number for easy
communication.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of
this proposal through my above stated email address
after which we shall discuss in details the modalities

for seeing this transaction through.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank
you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

DR. JAMES ALBERT