[Cbsupport] private

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Mon Nov 11 12:42:01 UTC 2002

Hello all on the cbsupporrt list,

Spam - this is what we have just experienced folks - and unfortunately one of
the members on the mail list replied to it (telling them where to go sort of
thing). This reply came to the list accidently because when you hit reply to
the list emails  - the reply goes to the list.

If you hit Reply to all - you can then delete the email addresses you dont
want the email to go to.

Replying to spam is a waste of time - the best thing you can do is hit the
delete button or set up spam filtering.

Sorry all for the confusion and dont forget to check who you are replying to
when you hit the reply button on the email. :)

Also remember that if you are imparting information to another persons
questions it is always a good thing to post it to the list too - so everyone
can get the benefit of your knowledge. :)

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc