[Cbsupport] private

Barrington Vincent Sherman fides at taz.net.au
Sun Nov 10 14:17:01 UTC 2002

Dear Linux officinados

what is the below mentioned about?  My family as all euro's tend to claim
some where along the track are aristocrasy.  Mine are the Hapsburgs who
ruled the Holy Roman Empire which was noted to be neither holy nor roman
nor an empire...

Any way refugees are in a desperate situation.  Often it's the ones with
money who leave.  What does every body rekon about what is going on.  If
you believe my mother we had millions of pesetas "confiscated" by the
stalinists UGE in the spanish civil war as well as half the family being
"liquidated".  Isn't good to be Linux geek in Australia

I got a copy of DemoLinux 2 the, Debian distro.  Apart from the appearing
fact that it was faulty too often.  I thought it was great.  It even
worked with an internal Lucent winmodem I found on hard rubbish day.

Bonam Fortvnam

BVS

ps hope to get more involved more consistantly in CB in the near future