[Cbsupport] chain email

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 3 21:45:06 UTC 2002

Hi Maryen,

We all make mistakes - even more so when you are not familiar with how
mailing lists work!

Thats...okay... :)

For everyone - when you send a message to a group mailing list - everyone on
the list gets the email - even the sender of the email. Everyone will also
get the replies if they are addressed to the list.

Mailing lists are a good way to give out helpful information, we try to
encourage all computerbank users with internet connections to use the mailing
list to ask questions.

Thanks Maryen for testing that it works.

Now lets see about the problems you are having - I will attempt to address
those in another email.

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator