Fwd: [Cbsupport] krook konquerer.

Mary Adsett maryen at froggy.com.au
Wed Jul 3 14:24:05 UTC 2002

Subject: [Cbsupport] krook konquerer.
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:47:19 +1000
From: Mary Adsett <maryen at froggy.com.au>
To: cbsupport at lists.linux.org.au
		I sent this to you but it came back to me instead !!!!!!!
Hi there at linux ,.
Iam having problems with my system. People send me cards through the KDEmail
and when i click onto the addresses on the email to bring them up konquerer
comes up but all i get after it has finnished loading a is a blank page
sometimes when i hit the refresh it would come up but if i had to go into
another part of the greeting to pick it up all i would get is ,, file does
not exist.,, Also i tried to access the plugins that came with the cards ,
macromedia , and some other one on the netscape greetings and although i
followed the instructions to the letter each time i still could not gain
access.
did you know that google does not exist on a few occassions i have tried to
use the search engines to look up things of interest and gone to the nescape
location bar typed in the search engine to get up file does not exist or
netscape error blah blah needs to be reset by peer.
also when i pon my modem it will go on and then go back off again one day i
had to do it five times to get it to work ,, yes it was fully paid up the isp
froggy and that was the first time i had tried to get on to it that day.
and would you guess i just looked over at the modem and it has gone out on me
again.
have you any suggestions as how i can remedy these problems
		Regards Maryen.