[Cbsupport] need a system disk for comp

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Sat Dec 7 18:13:02 UTC 2002

Hi Terri,

Thanks for using the list Terri - good on ya. :) We have already posted the
system disk. It should get to you on Monday (next day delivery). We will call
you and advise what to do.

Terribly sorry that this has happened and we hope to resolve it real quick. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

Kylie Davies
Victorian State Coordinator