[cai-qld] SEO Audit & keywords

Darren tan Darren at seo1result.com
Thu Apr 27 12:25:20 AEST 2023

Hi there,

I'm Darren tan, working here as a business development manager. You are
always looking for ways to increase traffic and get more customers.

I came across your Website, when searching on Google and noticed that you do
not show in the organic listings.

So I decided to send you SEO audit report and keywords recommendation report
Free, so that you can have a clear picture of what can be done to optimize
your website further.

Are you the right person to send this report??

If you are, please reply to this email and I will send it to you, otherwise
just let me know.

                   Starter

                     Basic

            Standard