[cai-qld] SEO audit

Justin Mak justin_mak at seogooglesingapore.com
Wed May 18 13:56:47 AEST 2022

Hope you are doing well.

I am reaching out to see if you're interested in starting an ad campaign or
improving the performance of an existing campaign on platforms:-

Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more by using PPC (Pay-Per-Click)?
We will improve your Ranks organically and safely, using only whitehat
methods.

I am an expert in online advertising, and I will provide you guaranteed
traffic to your site that can make a huge impact on sales.

report, including your top 3 competitor's analyses.

Also, let us know your preferred communication method (e.g. WhatsApp, Zoom,
Skype etc.)

                   Starter

                     Basic

            Standard