[cai-qld] Website & SEO Proposal

Alvin Chua alvin_chua at seogooglesingapore.com
Wed Sep 22 12:32:45 AEST 2021

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.  cai-qld at lists.linux.org.au

I am SEO expert. SEO helps you get ranked on the first page of search
engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.

Please consider us to be a part of the growth of your business.

I have checked your website and your website need improvement. SEO will help
you get targeted traffic and audience in your niche with the keywords
ranking. SEO cost starts at a very nominal price. May I send you the quote,
if you are interested?

Updating the website according to the algorithm is the first step of the SEO
process.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Alvin Chua

Business Development Manager

PS: I have studied your website, prepared an SEO audit report and believe I
can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact
you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove it and I will not contact
you again.