[cai-qld] you and your competitors

Noah Tanner noah at australiaseoagency.com
Thu Sep 5 14:52:32 AEST 2019

Hi there, cai-qld at lists.linux.org.au

I was going through your website and I found it impressive!!! However, when
I search for your business keywords I see your competitors ranked on 1st
page whereas I am unable to see your website anywhere on the first page of
search engine results.

Your website is great in terms of design and content. However, it doesn't
follow Search Engine Guidelines. So, it has a very low visibility in search
results.

We've done a thorough SEO audit of your website, and found that it has a big
potential to generate more revenue than what it might be earning at the
present. And yes, we have generated a report for the same as well.

We'd be glad to share the SEO audit report with you so that you can check it
yourself and find out what should be done to make it SEO friendly.

If you are interested in the free of cost and no obligations audit and
keywords recommendation report, please reply to this email and one of our
consultants will share the report.

Regards,

Noah Tanner

Business Development Manager

PS: I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can
help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you,
ask to remove and I will not contact again.