[cai-qld] Organic SEO for Traffic Generation

Jake Brown jake.brown at pcltechnologyaustralia.com
Fri Jan 26 17:43:23 AEDT 2018

Hi,

Hope you are fine.

It is clear that you are dedicated to providing a remarkable content that
educates the audience Your Website and Facebook says it all!

As a business owner, the biggest challenge they face is to reach the target
audience at the right place and at right time.

There are some surprising challenges which more than 60% of businesses not
aware of.

*	65% of Business faces difficulty to connect with their online
audience.
*	Website contains major errors like bad backlinks, Website not
compatible with Mobile, Website loading speed is too high etc.
*	In 2016, only 30% of small businesses had a mobile-friendly
websites.
*	80% of small B2B websites lacked a call-to-action.
*	Only 30% of SMEs uses Google my Business - Free Business Listing on
Google

Are the same challenges being faced by your business as well?

I have done a detailed research of your website & prepared a website audit
report. This is for you, completely free at no charge

In the report, I mentioned all the errors which need to be rectified in
order to get Google page one rankings.

I hope you understand the importance of being there on Google top page.
Isn't it?

 Please check our prices.

You can choose best suited package for you.

Enterprise Business Solutions

Corporate Business Solutions

This package is best suited for SMEs looking to drive in targeted traffic in
local market.

This package is suited for business branding and make your business to
stand-out from competitors.

Starter Plans (10 Keywords) US $550.00.

 <http://www.pcltechnology.com/ebsp.php>

Plan A (15 Keywords) US $950.00

 <http://www.pcltechnology.com/cbsp.php>

If we could show you how we can gain Google page1 rankings in a way that
your website is more visible to target audience.

Would that make sense to connect this week?

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

Thanks & Regards,

Jake Brown

Business Development Manager-

Contact No:  +61-1800 015 944

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit report
and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to
not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not
contact again.