[cai-qld] Your PayPal account is limited until we hear from you.

service@paypal.com.au teguh_ismoro at xybase.com
Sat Jun 4 10:06:01 AEST 2016

Confirm your mailing address

 Dear Customer,
 We were unable to verify your contact address you set up on your last transaction. Did you change/update your contact address. If you did please confirm this action now.
 Take a minute to confirm this address so we know it belongs to you. Once you confirm it, you can use this email address to receive notifications and updates concerning your details.

 It's important because it helps us make sure no one is getting into your space without your knowledge.
 Sincerely,
Customer Support.

    This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
 Email ID PP059