[cai-qld] Your PayPal account is limited until we hear from you.

service@paypal.com.au <service@paypal.com.au> no-reply at huguenots.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 08:12:32 AEDT 2016

Confirm your mailing address

 This won't take long.
 We were unable to verify your billing address when you set up your alerts on your last transaction. Did you change/update your billing address. If you did please confirm this action now.
 Take a minute to confirm this address so we know it belongs to you. Once you confirm it, you can use this email address to receive alerts and updates concerning your account.

   Confirm My Address

 It's important because it helps us make sure no one is getting into your account without your knowledge.
 Sincerely,
PayPal

    Help Center | Security Center This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
 Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any PayPaI page or email.

Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.
PayPal Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 111 195 389 (AFSL 304962). Any general financial product advice provided in this site has not taken into account your objectives, financial situations or needs.
 PayPal Email ID PP059