[cai-qld] Website enquiry

Optimal Web Design support at optimalwebdesignr.com.au
Tue Feb 24 10:44:17 AEDT 2015

Are you unhappy with your website? are you paying too much in annual fees? are you unable to add and edit information on your website? maybe your business does not have a website Optimal Web Design is an Australian owned and run business providing affordable website design packages to small and medium sized businesses.
Take a look at our portfolio page by clicking here to see recent work we have completed. We create new website and rebuild existing websites within less than 3 weeks using a system that allows our clients to access and edit information on their site at any time with ease.

Questions you might ask yourself:

1. Do you pay more than $100 a year in web hosting fees? (Our web hosting is less than $100 a year with unlimited email addresses).
2. Do you pay additional fees to web designers? (We do not charge hidden or additional fees).

Optimal Web Design normally charges a one off fee of $2,490 +GST, we are making a SPECIAL OFFER valid till close of business this Friday for just $1,790 +GST!
For more information please send Optimal Web Design a reply email with your contact details and we will contact you shortly to discuss your online needs.
We are 100% Australian owned and  run no work is outsourced. This email has been sourced from a public source. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please send an email response commenting "unsubscribe" and we will ensure you do not receive any further emails.

Regards,
The team at Optimal Web Design
(02) 9113 0737
Proudly Australian owned and run