[cai-qld] Get your business online

Sydney in eshots at beirutin.net
Sat Sep 13 18:21:22 EST 2014

If you are unable to view this, click here to view it online (
http://beirutin.net/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=78&key=TQzZgTa1&subid=55207-oqqNjjFMDggf5D )

( https://www.facebook.com/sydneyin.com.au )

Corporate Identity

Corporate identity plays an important role in the way an organization presents itself to the public. Your company’s corporate identity can be
designed by many of the pieces that form a communications style: Logo, Business Card, Letterhead, Envelopes, Brochures, Billboards, Press ads,
Presentations.
Learn more ( http://sydneyin.com.au/#1 )

Web Design & Development

Your website should look good as well as being functional. Thus we try to make sure everything we design will scale down well to smaller screens like
your tablet and phone. Once you are happy you can choose your website functions from rich list of services so we can move to the technical part and
use some code to power everything.
Learn more ( http://sydneyin.com.au/#6 )

Social Media Management

We setup, design and manage your social media profiles across the web. Using targeted campaigns and defined objectives, we create content that
represent the voice and presence of your business. Your business will be promoted via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and
more.
Learn more ( http://sydneyin.com.au/#17 )

Online Marketing

Develop an effective marketing strategy for your business. You can promote your business in various ways, including advertising on Facebook, Google,
email shots and SMS. We take care that your advertising gives customers accurate and truthful information about your business.
Learn more ( http://sydneyin.com.au/#32 )

Copyright © 2014 Sydney in, All rights reserved.