[cai-qld] Your business and website

Optimal Web Design support at optimalwebdesignr.com.au
Thu Jul 24 07:10:06 EST 2014

Optimal Web Design is an Australian owned and run business which provides affordable website design packages for small to medium sized businesses. Take a look at our portfolio page to see recent work completed. We can create a new website or recreate an existing website within less than a month through a system that allows you to access and edit information on your site at any time.

Questions you might ask yourself:

1. Do you pay more than $100 a year in web hosting fees? (Our web hosting is less than $100 a year with unlimited email addresses)
2. Do you pay additional fees to web designers? (We do not charge hidden or additional fees)
3. Does your website appear for your key terms when searched for at Google? (We incorporate website SEO as part of our website design package)
4. Do you have full access to the back end of your website or do you have to pay someone else to make updates on your website? (We give you full access to your control panel so you can add images or edit content at any time with no additional charge)

We normally charge a one off fee of $2,200 +G     ST however, are making a special offer over the next week of just $1,750 +GST.

For more information please send us a reply email and we will contact you shortly to discuss your online needs.
This email has been sourced from a public source. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please send an email response commenting "unsubscribe" and we will ensure you do not receive any further emails.

Regards,
The team at Optimal Web Design
(02) 9113 0737
Proudly Australian owned and run