[cai-qld] 1 new message

2013 Westpac Banking Corporation server.user at online.com.au
Thu Sep 19 08:54:25 EST 2013

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

1 new message
Within Westpac Online Banking latest security checks, we recently discovered that today there were 3 incorrect login attempts to your account. For your safety, Westpac Team set your account status to limited. For your account status to get back to normal, you will have to update your information .
Due to our latest fraud attempts, the following IP adresses were recorded:
Invalid login from: *.*.44.63.shaw.ca
Invalid login from: *.*.12.33.otenet.gr
Invalid login from: *.*.80.99.online.de

To reactivate your profile now , please visit our website.

Login to your account now

Sincerely,
Westpac Bank Customer Care
2013 Westpac. All Rights reserved