[cai-qld] Job Offer In Australia By A New Company (MyChocolate)

MyChocolate management at mychocolate.com
Mon Aug 8 22:46:55 EST 2011

Hello,

You have been contacted today by MyChocolate, A new chocolate producing company, as you were approved by a certified body to be an Australian who may be interested in our company's Job offer in AU.

Our company, is in search for a Company representative as we look to start up our company in AU soon. This job offer is strictly for a certified citizen of Australia and to apply for this Job, get back to us with the following details,

Full Name:

Contact Address:

State:

City: