[cai-qld] Attention: Beneficiary

UNITED NATIONS jim.ova1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:34:10 EST 2009

Attention: Beneficiary

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not Understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past Seven months which ended Three days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the person of Mr.Kofi Anna.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed or extorted money from because of your contract payment execution in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$7.500.MILLON this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract Sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have Been agreed upon and have been signed by the United Nations Board of Directors
and Trustees.

You have to contact Jim Ovia, our payment agent in West Africa, as he is our UNITED NATIONS representative in West Africa, contact him immediately for your Cheque/International Bank Draft/ATM CASH CARD of US$7.500.MILLON this funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose. He will send it to you and you can
clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Names and telephone numbers/your correct mailing addresses where you want him to send the MONEY to you. and tell him your file Reference below (RE-1077_V). Contact Dr Jim Ovia immediately for your Cashier Cheque/Atm card:

Person to Contact: Name: Dr Jim Ovia
Email: webmaster99 at upmail.us

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place for the sake of humanity. Give him your file Reference (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact
him via telephone number

Regards,
Dr. Ban Ki-Moon.
UN SECRETARY GENERAL