[cai-qld] (no subject)

ID Yellowpages Ltd noreply at yellowpagescyprus.com.cy
Thu Dec 18 21:40:06 EST 2008

If message is garbled, or no pictures? click - HERE - for the online version of this e-mail.

News Flash zone15 December 2008
Greetings,

Our News Flash zone will be brought to you on a regular and ongoing basis. Important and or interesting news topics will be posted both on www.yellowpagecyprus.com.cy website and sent direct to you as a newsletter.
We sincerely hope you find this a valuable resource, to help you to find better products and services. We do hope you like this new area of development and find it both useful and informative.

We are working on future News Flashes to bring you the very latest on products and services available now, or looming in Cyprus.
It is imperative not only for all companies to spread the word on their newly available services or products, but also for customers to hear about them!
To aid with matching products and services with potential customers and customers with possible suppliers, we recommend you submit your suggestions.
Your article will be reviewed by the Yellow Page Cyprus team and should the article be deemed suitable, the team will be in contact with you to discuss further.
Have we missed a company listing in our database?

Please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail with the information about the company: Company name, address, phone number and the category to which it should be listed.
After review and approval from the Yellow Pages Cyprus team, we will place that company in the relevant category.

 THE FRIENDS’ HOSPICE PAPHOS DECEMBER 2008

The considerable work done by the Friends’ Hospice Committee, the Hospice staff and all volunteer helpers has created a Hospice of which all in Paphos should be proud. The many patients and their relatives who have used the Hospice speak most highly of the dedication, care and skills of the nursing staff led by Hospice Manager Ruth Marsh.

The Hospice Sister Mandy Gunn recently obtained a certificate in Palliative Care following an intensive course in Nicosia. The Friends are delighted to learn that the Agapinor Masonic Lodge who have chosen the Friends as their charity for the year will sponsor another two nurses for a similar course in March next year.

The Lodge has already donated money to buy a much needed oxygen concentrator for one of the Hospice rooms. This enables oxygen to be extracted from the air by means of electricity and is much cheaper than a cylinder. The Corona Club also donated one of these as did the Polis and Latchi Charitable foundation so all rooms are now equipped.

RECENT FUND RAISING EVENTS
In the past few months our helpers have raised considerable sums with the following fund raising events.:

An Evening on the Wave Dancer. The threat of rain did not spoil this highly entertaining event which raised over 1700 euros.
A Day of Beauty at the Kamares Club netted 3,600 euros and many ladies were relaxed and pampered by our therapists.
Book Fairs every second Friday in the month have raised sums which are designed to be spent on the Hospice Wish List, items which will make life more comfortable for patient and nurse.
Sunday Curry Lunch. an enjoyable day at Raj Two
(Chlorakas) vraised over 1200 euros.

Please read more here........
‘One day someone you love may need
The Hospice’

This is an ID Yellowpages Ltd update, to unsubscribe from this mailing click here.
©2008 All Rights Reserved