[cai-qld] I look forward to hear from you

Mr Song Lile songtolille at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Oct 26 07:43:05 UTC 2007

Good day

You might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,My name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank",Hong kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account. Should you be interested please send me your:- 1. Full names, 2. private phone number, 3. current residential address
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile.