[cai-qld] Hello !!!

Cheslav cheslavmarkov at mail.az
Mon Apr 23 22:47:51 UTC 2007

Hello ,

I am Mr.Markov Cheslav, and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (Oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$6 Million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in the U.K . This is a legitimate transaction.You will be paid 20% for your "Management Fees".

If you are interested, please write back by mail : cheslav-markov at mail.az.Also provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems.
Best regards,
Mr.Markov Cheslav