[cai-qld] RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

eden k kwaku edenkwaku at eudoramail.com
Sun May 19 04:51:04 UTC 2002

Dear Sir,

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a
surprise, it was burn out of my desire to share a
business relation ship with you.

My name is Eden Kwaku, 37yr,a Ghana
national married with a wife and two children. I work
as an Assistant Administrative Manager to STANDARD SECURITY
AND SERVICES LTD. in Accra-Ghana. I got the
information concerning
You from the Ghana Chamber of Commerce and after due
consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to
contact you in believing that by the grace of God, you
will accept to be my partner in this business.

I earn a salary of "3.4M  500 USD equivalent monthly.
I joined the services of this company in 1994 as an
office assistant.  I decided to contact you believing
that by the grace of God you will accept to be my
partner in this business.

I have been working with this company for eight years.
Within this period I have watched with meticulous
precision how African Heads of States and government
functionaries have been using STANDARD SECURITIES to
move huge sums of money USD, Pound sterling, French
France  (Cash) to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of money cash and
secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold,
diamond precious stones, family treasure, documents
etc. Gen. Sani Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese
Seko of Zaire (dead) Foday Sankoy of Siera  Leone.
Babangida of Nigeria
etc.

All these people have hundreds of consignments
deposited with STANDARD SECURITIES. Their foreign
partners, friends and relatives, are claiming most of
these consignments. A lot of them are lying here
unclaimed for as much as 15 yrs. No body may ever come
for them because in most cases, the documents of
deposit are never available to any body except the
depositors most of them dead.

Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, STANDARD
SECURITIES MANAGEMENT changed the procedure of claims
of consignments. As soon as you are able to produce
all the secret information as contained in the secret
file of any consignment, it will be released to you
upon demand.