[Aslug] request for support for remote community internet room

Blair McFarland blair at caylus.org.au
Mon Dec 5 17:38:53 EST 2011

hi guys

My friend Mick Arundel suggested you mob might be able to help us.  CAYLUS has set up a computer room at Papunya and has been running it for three years. It's community access and free, with limited internet due to only being able to get 5 gigs from the satellite system.  Mick suggested we get a local server that can cache popular internet sites, but this makes but limited sense to me.  If you have some interest in being a brain trust for this project, let me know.

Thanks

Blair McFarland

note new email address

blair at caylus.org.au