[Aslug] Optus Mytab and meeting this month

Ken T professorsnapper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:27:00 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

I'd be keen to have a lookee at your MyTab - I must admit, having owned a
Telstra-supplied ZTE phone before, and subsequently swore off them due to
build quality and poor design, I wasn't racing out to get one, but I'm open
to having my opinion changed.

To ASLUGers more broadly:
are you folks up for a meeting this month? The bad news is, I'll likely be
out of town during the week for the next 5 - 6 weeks, but the good news is
that I'll be out at Yuendumu, so if you want to give me a care package to
take out to Dennis J, let me know :)
Ta,
K.
--