[Aslug] Internet problem

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 16 18:03:31 EST 2010

Hi Emma

ASLUG's next meeting is on 14/4/2010. Website has now been updated, the Calendar
page usually has dates going into the future a bit even if they're tentative.

I don't have any personal experience with Telstra broadband wireless (you mean
one of those dongle things?).

I have heard that no, they don't work with Linux usually, but could be wrong
wrong wrong.

I have also heard that Optus (or was it Vodaphone?) dongles might work.

Hopefully someone better informed in this area will chirp in with a solution ...

By all means bring your computer along to the next meeting if you can and we'll
take a look.

Mike

On Mon 15/03/10 12:55 PM , emma greenwood emgreen1970 at yahoo.co.nz sent: