[Aslug] python tutorial at tuxradar

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 19 13:21:23 EST 2010

I've got two O'Reilly books on Python I'm happy to lend to whoever can use them.
One starts at the absolute basics and is a few years old now, but not much would
have changed at that level.
The other is as big as a brick and covers using Python for all sorts of different
stuff.
Steve T is having a look at them at the moment, but let me/him know if you can
use them.

Don't suppose I can drum up as much interest in C/C++? :-)

Mike

On Thu 18/02/10  7:55 PM , Adrian Casey caseyalice at adam.com.au sent: