[Aslug] aslug Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

info at itwerkz.net.au info at itwerkz.net.au
Fri Dec 10 09:15:39 EST 2010

I am confused.
Message dated 9 Dec.

Reminder:
Date: Wed 8th Dec
Time: 7pm
Venue: Start at Centre for Remote Health
Activity: Initially we could talk about Drupal (Edan) and I'd be
interested to hear from anyone who knows what Amazon is up to with it's
'public cloud services'. Then we could adjourn to an eatery and have
some tucker. Actual place to eat we could decide on the night, first
off, when everyone gets there. Then phone through a booking if
necessary, then have our talks, and then go eat. So basically, it is a
meeting a bit like normal, maybe a bit shorter, followed by a meal
somewhere.

...dust clouds on the way to somewhere...

Has the meeting been and gone?

Cheers

Ian